No-Makeup look is very much in trend and this look never go out of styles. It’s no secret that the no makeup look is a lie. It’s really just a look that can only be achieved with makeup and, often, quite a lot of it.
To create no-makeup look color pallete should complement your skin complexion.The best way is to wear colors close to your natural skin tone to just enhance your natural skin . The reality though is that even if the no- makeup look requires actual products, it doesn’t require a ton of time.
Let us get to know the more how to proceed with it:
- Use liquid or powder based foundation and concealers rather than thick cream based products to avoid cakey look.
- Then Apply slight powder.
- To give natural blush ,use cream blush or tints are best.
- Warm peaches or pinks give a natural subtle flush.
- For eyes use neutral color ,which is slightly darker to your skin tone, to contour your eyes and highlight the lid with beige or vanilla .
- To add little definition,line your eyes with brown or grey . For this activity the best thing is to use nude eye pencil which will give a natural look.
- To give more natural look for your lashes ,use brown or black mascara according to your hair color.
- Comb out excess coats using a spoolie to keep the look natural.
- At last apply a lip color . In which, you can go for a shade light pink, peach or sand color. You can also apply a little gloss for a descent look of